We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer who will own the technical win across EMEA region. In this role you will be responsible for providing technical expertise across different stages of the sales cycle. You’ll be working closely with engineering, product marketing and sales teams to meet your goals and provide support to the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for scoping and execution of Proof of Concepts(POC) for enterprise customers and deliver impactful POC readout
- Provide exceptional communication skills to articulate capabilities of Acceldata and mapping them to customer use cases
- Become an SME of all Acceldata products and collaborate with engineering to make the products better and improve technical documentation
- Build demo assets that target specific use cases for different industry verticals that could be leveraged for customer meetings and partner enablement
- Guide and train partners to help them understand product capabilities and business value
- Author solution-oriented collaterals to reflect market direction and adoption of Data Observability Cloud
- Stay well-informed of emerging competition, cloud native data warehouses, and next generation data platforms
- Perform some capacity of R&D to guide product management and engineering to improve products and make customer experience better.
WHAT YOU’ll NEED:
- Significant experience in Kubernetes, scripting languages, and one or more of the following - ElasticSearch, InfluxDB, PostGres, Spark
- Minimum of 5 years of DevOps/Software Engineering experience
- Experience in any of the following - Data Engineering, Data Quality, Data Management
- Strong business acumen and an ability to prioritize competing priorities in a fast paced, fast-growing company
- Proficient understanding of migrating large scale data and data pipelines to cloud
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment located at different time zones
- Strong sense of ownership to drive inception and completion of POCs successfully
- Effective in simplifying complex customer discussions resulting in an immediate opportunity
WHO YOU ARE:
- Creative. You are motivated to find unique ways to solve challenging problems.
- Curious. You never stop learning and always seeking to make things better.
- Steadfast. You are determined to succeed.
- Reliable. You do what is best for the customer. You value integrity.
At Acceldata, we aspire to these core values:
- Integrity: Hold oneself to a very high moral and ethical standard. Honest in all ways.
- Conscientious: Never settle for anything less.
- Respectful: Be an active listener.
- Passionate: Love what you do.
- Persistence: Despite multiple priorities, things get done.
Acceldata is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying