Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data pipelines at Petabyte scale. Our customers include a Fortune 500 company, one of Asia's largest telecom companies, and a unicorn fintech startup. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
As a Software Engineer (Quality), you will work on the complete Acceldata platform product suite. In this role, you will be expected to work on functional testing, scalability testing, and performance testing of our products.
- Be the owner for product and platform quality.
- Come up with Project/Feature system test strategy, test plans, resource planning, and execution strategy.
- Build automation frameworks that can apply across our product lines.
- Work closely with software engineers and solution engineers from the beginning of the development/test cycle and be an integral part of the engineering team.
- Develop maintainable test automation tools, and automated test suites
- Along with automation, create expertise in data technologies, platform components, and features
- Maintain test coverage, regression pipelines and release management
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in testing distributed backend software architectures/systems
- 8+ years of work experience in test automation of enterprise software
- Expertise in programming using Java or Python and other scripting languages.
- Experience with one or more public clouds is expected.
- Comfortable with build processes, CI processes, and managing QA Environments as well as working with build management tools like Git, Jenkins.
- Experience of performance and scalability testing tools
- Good working knowledge of relational databases, logging, and monitoring frameworks is expected.
Good to have:
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying