As a technical writer, you will work on creating clear and concise guides for Acceldata's customers, partners, and developers. You will be responsible for communicating complex information in an easily understood manner, without relying on jargon. Your role will involve collaborating with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as product managers, UI designers, and software development engineers) to strategize, participate in content development and quality governance efforts, and develop content for our ecosystem.
- Work closely with engineering project teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality documentation for upcoming releases of Acceldata's offerings
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver customer-focused documentation
- Engage and collaborate with customer feedback programs to address content gaps, respond to direct customer feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience
- Keep up to date on changes of our offerings, customer use cases, and support issues
- Master the use of our internal documentation toolchain including the publishing platform and issue-tracking tools
- 1-3 years of proven experience of technical editing/writing in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, or engineering.
- Experience of working with HTML/XML or Markdown editing tools
- Experience with video tutorial creation.
- Proven experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying