About the Role
- Hands on Big Data experience - installation, operations, implementation, troubleshooting, tuning (examples of key platforms/tools: CDH/HDP/MapR/EMR/HDI/Databricks/Dataproc/etc., Hive, Spark, Kafka, HBase, HDFS, oozie, Airflow, YARN, etc.)
- Exceedingly strong presentation/soft skills are a must. Example of activities include customer evangelism + technical account penetration, demos, training+enablement, solution/value to requirements workshops
- Heavy in-region travel, some out of region travel, primarily in-person customer facing
You’ll interact directly with our customers to provide software development and operations expertise, By successfully managing integrated operations in helping a customer in providing insights into data operations and allows them to focus on delivering data reliably with speed and effectiveness and You will get a chance to learn from industry leaders on how acceldata platform is helping fortune100 companies on BI Optimisation, Metadata Management, Kafka Management, Infrastructure Monitoring, and Multi-tenant Capacity Management.
- 10+ years in Solutioning and/or implementation in enterprise software focused around Big Data technologies
- Proven expertise in performance tuning hadoop based datalake envs, including but not limited to Spark, Hbase, Kafka, HDFS, Yarn services and jobs.
- Demonstrable overachievement against goals
- Experience working in entrepreneurial/startup environments (initial field buildouts)
- Comfortable interacting at all levels with customers (developers, architects, first/second line managers, VP and above, C-level)
- General understanding of customer lifecycle, specifically as applied to responsibilities of the role.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying