Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data pipelines at Petabyte scale. Our customers include a Fortune 500 company, one of Asia's largest telecom companies, and a unicorn fintech startup. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
Platform Engineering Team - where HE/SHE will be a direct impact on the entire engineering org by leading the design, build, and test of critical systems leveraged by all engineers every day. HE/SHE will manage and operate CI/CD systems, Artefact management systems, and common infra automation. HE/SHE will be partnering with engineering teams and developing scalable tools and infrastructure that help engineers develop, test, debug, and release software quickly.
- 3+ years of strong development experience in one or more general programming languages. (Preferably Go OR Python)
- Experience with Configuration Management & CI/CD tools. (Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes)
- Experience in operating and automating complicated distributed systems (e.g. HDP/CDH, Kafka, Spark)
- Good knowledge in OS concepts and hands-on with Linux systems.
- Strong knowledge of multithreading, concurrency and API's.
- Experience working effectively across teams, including products, operations and field teams.
- Have exposure to distributed systems and applications at scale
Good to have:
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Background in enterprise software
- JVM performance tuning and debugging
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying