Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data pipelines at Petabyte scale. Our customers include a Fortune 500 company, one of Asia's largest telecom companies, and a unicorn fintech startup. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
As a Full-stack engineer, you will work across the Acceldata platform products. We’re looking for people with a strong background or inclination towards data engineering and systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces and can work at the intersection of Databases, API's and Frontends
- Design, build and maintain APIs, user-facing experiences, and services.
- Work with MVC frameworks such as React or Angular
- Work with database systems, RDBMS, Mongo, Elastic Search.
- 5+ years of significant of web-application development experience in one or more JS frameworks. You care about building better products.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving.
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented
Good to have:
Don't worry, we'll ramp you up, but experience in any of these areas will help you hit the ground running:
- Familiarity with technologies such as Elasticsearch, Mongo, Kafka, Hive, Redis, AWS
- Good understanding of the JVM ecosystems and languages
- Experience working with public cloud systems such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Knowledge of large-scale, data-heavy distributed systems.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying