Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven
enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data pipelines at Petabyte scale.
Our customers include a Fortune 500 company, one of Asia's largest telecom companies,
and a unicorn fintech startup. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast.
Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible,
remote-friendly work environment.
We are looking for a seasoned ML engineer who is able to understand customer needs along with
any technical constraints, and be responsible for conceiving the product idea based on variety and
amount of data we have available with us (in the BigData ecosystem), and then can translate them
into product features leading to the success of our customers. The ML engineer will also be
expected to design the overall functionality of the product, coding ML applications in distributed
environments and seeing them through production.
● Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics or equivalent proven
● Experience as an ML Engineer or Data scientist, ideally from a data or software engineering
● Minimum 4+ years of hands-on experience in developing and deploying(Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
machine learning solutions into production environments.
● Excellent programming skills in Python and Scala and hands-on with Spark.
● Proficient with any of the Machine learning or Deep Learning framework like sklearn, spark ML,
● Strong system design and architecture skills, having individually led a project from design to
● Exposure to container orchestration of production environments, DevOps and CI/CD
● Experience with a JVM based language (Java, Scala, Kotlin) is a plus.
● Experience with time series data analysis and models
● Familiarity with cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure).