Partner Solutions Engineer (Remote-US)
Preferable Location(s): West Coast
Work Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a Partner Solutions Engineer who will work with our Alliance team. In this role you will be responsible for providing technical expertise about Acceldata products and adjacent modern data platforms for partners. You’ll be working closely with engineering, product marketing and alliance teams to meet your goals and provide support to the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with partners by performing R&D activities which includes Proof of Concepts and writing codes to validate product integration
- Drive enablement of partners so they are able to communicate to their prospective customers Acceldata solutions and value proposition
- Build library of tutorials that describe solutions for different use cases across different industries
- Engage with engineering and provide assistance to complete partner integration certification
- Co-develop with partners joint solution for industry or technology specific use cases
- Become an SME of all Acceldata products and collaborate with engineering to make the products better and improve technical documentation
- Build demo assets that target specific use cases for different industry verticals that could be leveraged for customer meetings and partner enablement
- Stay well-informed of emerging competition, cloud native data warehouses, and next generation data platforms
- Author solution oriented collaterals to reflect market direction and adoption of Data Observability Cloud
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Significant experience in Kubernetes, scripting languages, and one or more of the following - ElasticSearch, InfluxDB, PostGres, Spark
- Minimum of 5 years of DevOps/Software Engineering experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in one or more of the following - Data Engineering, Data Quality, Data Management
- Experience in the following technologies - Databricks, Snowflake, BigQuery, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Framework, Redshift, Hadoop
- Proficient understanding of migrating large scale data platforms and data pipelines to the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong business acumen and an ability to prioritize competing priorities in a fast paced, fast growing company
WHO YOU ARE:
- Creative. You are motivated to find unique ways to solve challenging problems.
- Curious. You never stop learning and always seeking to make things better.
- Steadfast. You are determined to succeed.
- Reliable. You do what is best for the customer. You value integrity.
At Acceldata, we aspire to these core values:
- Integrity: Hold oneself to a very high moral and ethical standard. Honest in all ways.
- Conscientious: Never settle for anything less.
- Respectful: Be an active listener.
- Passionate: Love what you do.
- Persistence: Despite multiple priorities, things get done.
Acceldata is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying